Friday, May 11, 2007

20) World Without Oil Game - 2


11 May, 2007 -
www.worldwithoutoil.org
Entry #2 Strictly for World Without Oil game consideration-
See link above...

Earlier today, the governor and legislative leaders agreed to launch a pre-emptive strike on summer gang and gun violence across the state but these measures I don't think include consideration of the fact that everyone, including gang members and their "families" are going to have less and less water as we proceed through the hottest months. It could be, according to a probation officer interviewed on the news, a riot that "will make the Rodney King riot look like a day at the beach" Can't wait for that one! Seems impossible to make a purchase at this point of any tools, firearms, ammunition, or resources that would assist a pacifist in protecting himself in a frenzied anarchic situation. I hope the Mexicans have enough guns and people to keep my street in balance until order can be restored, whenever that may be. The hoodlums have been stockpiling guns and ammo for years; this is getting scarier by the second.

I believe I have enough gas in my car to get to a "safer" area, but the water concern is a huge factor. I am not sure what I'll do if the water supply gets shut down across the basin.....We shall see.

No comments: